Building on their recently-announced partnership, The PGA and the British Golf Industry Association (BGIA) have collaborated to help grow the game of golf through the PGA Play initiative.
On Thursday March 30th BGIA members, which includes some of the biggest brands in golf, are supporting and promoting PGA Play, which will drive awareness of the platform and ultimately help increase participation by getting more people into golf.
BGIA members have created their own PGA Play content in a variety of forms for their channels, confirming a shared willingness to promote golf and increase participation in the UK and Ireland, as well as making the game more enjoyable for those already playing by helping them to improve through lessons.
Read the full article here.
Five steps to create your PGA Play profile in less than five minutes!
- Visit the PGA Play profile page in the Members’ area of pga.info.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to enter/update your profile.
- Add additional information about your specialisms and qualifications, plus details of lesson pricing and offers.
- Select the option to build your custom fitting profile. Include as much information as you can on what brands you work, upcoming fitting days, prices etc.
- Upload a professional profile image and a video to boost your profile.