March 18th is Global Recycling Day. Our new partner, sustainable golf brand OCEANTEE, is sharing some ideas about how partners can contribute to the projected saving of over a billion tonnes of CO2 emissions by 2030. Recycling is an integral part of the climate change cycle and helps in promoting and protecting global sustainability, so even small changes can make a big difference to the planet.
Here are OCEANTEE’s 5 Top Tips to better recycling:
- Separate your recycling to ensure that all items do get recycled properly
- Recycle your paper, or better yet, go paperless!
- Recycle your unwanted products and gadgets. This could be as easy as selling them to a reseller contributing to what is known as a ‘Circular Economy’
- Get clued up on plastics – do you know what you can recycle?
- Buy recycled products – like the OCEANTEE Pacific cap range which is made from recycled ocean waste. The caps are made from 3 plastic bottles and feature a QR code that helps you track their journey from the ocean
Partners can order from the OCEANTEE range through TGI Direct, and for more information on commercial sustainability follow @oceanteegolf