Tour-proven enhancements with signature athletic styling
FootJoy is the undisputed #1 Shoe in Golf, a brand that has been trusted by players at all levels of the game for 100 years because of a singular dedication to the game of golf and a relentless commitment to performance innovation, style, comfort and quality.
As part of this unwavering commitment, FootJoy is introducing the new HyperFlex and HyperFlex Carbon golf shoes. Finely tuned to empower the golfer athlete, HyperFlex delivers hyper power, hyper control and hyper fit for men and women.
Building on the success of the 2021 models, golfers can expect lightweight, athletic comfort but with added stability and control to maximise power through the golf swing.
- HYPER POWER: The OptiFlex outsole design promotes stability where you need it for the golf swing and flexibility for walking comfort. For those looking for even more stability and comfort, the all-new HyperFlex Carbon shoe features a moulded carbon fibre power plate that delivers Tour-level stability and performance. HyperFlex Carbon offers additional underfoot cushioning with an OrthoLite® Impressions FitBed®
- HYPER CONTROL: The Power Stabiliser outsole harnesses lateral movement through the swing and ensures a secure foundation. The ThermoPlastic saddle strap wraps the foot to provide additional lateral and medial support and control throughout the golf swing
- HYPER FIT: FJ’s popular StratoFoam cushioning delivers comfort and support tuned specifically for golf. The midsole design provides the perfect blend of cushioning which helps absorb shock while maximising energy return to reduce foot fatigue
“The new HyperFlex and HyperFlex Carbon offer Tour-proven enhancements within the athletic silo, delivering unquestioned innovation, comfort, stability and a visual design aesthetic that celebrates performance technology for the golfer athlete,” said Patrick Trubiano, Director of Product Management, FJ Footwear.
“This product will excite current HyperFlex wearers and those looking to add more power to their game.”
Several Tour players have already made the switch to incorporate HyperFlex golf shoes in practice and in play at tournaments around the world including Rafa Cabrera Bello and Sahith Theegala.
HyperFlex and HyperFlex Carbon were officially seeded on the DP World Tour at the Dubai Desert Classic.
HYPERFLEX AND HYPERFLEX CARBON | GOLFER BENEFITS:
- Breathable Performance Mesh: Vacuumed formed engineered mesh with moulded ribbed knit saddle for structure and
- Enhanced Range of Motion: OptiFlex™ zones deliver enhanced range of motion and flex to ensure maximum ground
- On-Course Traction: HyperFlex and HyperFlex Carbon are equipped with Pulsar LP cleats by Softspikes® low profile spikes that deliver stability and support from the moment you step foot onto the course.
- Ultimate Comfort: StratoFoam & FTF+ delivers comfort and support with a 100% waterproof mesh upper. HyperFlex Carbon includes an OrthoLite® Impressions™ FitBed® that provides immediate step-in comfort and moulds for a custom fit over time.
- Increased Stability (HyperFlex Carbon-only): TPU with Carbon wrapped shank.
LAUNCH AT RETAIL:
- March 1, 2023