Assistant PGA Professional - Walsall Golf Club, West Midlands
Fantastic opportunity for an individual with strong retail and coaching skills to join the professional team at Walsall Golf Club. Would welcome any PGA trainee or PGA Qualified Professional to apply for the role. The role involves the following;
- 30-35 retail hours per week
- Opportunity to grow junior academy at the club
- Develop personal coaching business
Please send CV & covering letter to Head Professional Dan Higgs at firstname.lastname@example.org
PGA Trainee/Retail Assistant - West Bradford Golf Club, part of Major Golf Direct
Due to continued growth we are expanding our team, the ideal applicant will want to deliver an industry leading customer experience, develop their own coaching business and have a keen eye for retail and fitting.
Working on a shift system will leave plenty of time to teach and play.
Please email email@example.com with CV and cover letter.
Qualified/Nearly Qualified PGA Professional - Cawder Golf Club, Glasgow
Qualified/Nearly Qualified PGA Professional required for prestigious Glasgow Golf Club with over 1,200 members and many visitors annually. An excellent 36-hole parkland course with fantastic practice facilities, which provide a great opportunity for a highly motivated, pro-active individual with wonderful interpersonal skills, to professionally develop their career.
• Self-motivated and show initiative
• Confident and a strong team-player
• Enjoy working in a fun environment
• Have a polite, helpful manner
• Have a smart appearance
• Confidently carry out the daily Pro Shop operations
• Assist in the efficient running of all facets of the retail side of the business
• Genuine desire to deliver great service to our members/customers
• Successfully deliver a fun Junior Coaching Program
• Control and deliver a busy teaching diary with great earning potential
• Plenty of opportunities to play, practice & teach within a flexible staff rota system
• Ensuring Cawder Golf Club’s standards for quality and customer service are met
Email CV and letter of application to firstname.lastname@example.org
PGA Professional/Assistant Professional/Retail Assistant - Dunblane New Golf Club
Dunblane New Club Pro Shop is currently looking to employ a Golf Professional, Assistant Professional or Retail Assistant.
Any candidate should have a good knowledge of golf & an enthusiastic approach to helping with day to day running of the shop & golf club duties.
For further information, please contact Paul Jamieson on 01786 821521 or send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
PGA Assistant/Qualified Professional - Pumpherston Golf Club, West Lothian
An exciting opportunity has opened for a highly motivated person to excel in coaching, custom fitting and retail at our busy, friendly members club.
The role will include:
• Custom Fitting and Coaching indoors in our new studio with Trackman
• Management of our existing Junior and Ladies Academy with mypathway2golf and Love.golf programs
• Minimum 3 days per week shop work
You will be self-driven and enthusiastic with previous experience of Trackman and custom fitting an advantage. Delivering quality coaching and management of existing coaching programs with the ability to build participation.
To apply please send CV with covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date 21/9/2021
Start date tbc
PGA Assistant/Qualified Professional - Craig Donnelly Golf
Great opportunity to join one of Scotland's fastest growing businesses at our Dundee & Fife stores. Large Professional team at three retail stores, Trackman Range & overseas coaching business. Trackman, award winning custom fitting team & large retailer.
Assistant Professional - North Berwick East Links, Glen Golf Club
The East Links in North Berwick is a very busy members and visitors club located in one of Scotland’s most famous golfing towns.
A vacancy has arisen for an Assistant Professional, either qualified, in training or seeking to start training.
The role would include:
- Minimum 3 days per week Shop work
- Custom Fitting – In Shop studio with Skytrak
- Coaching – The applicant would be expected to become an integral part of the various coaching programmes including ‘Beginnagolf’ junior coaching and ‘Get into Golf’. The role offers good opportunity for increased income through coaching.
- A strong passion for golf and a commitment to become a fully qualified PGA Professional
- Highly motivated with the ability to work independently and use initiative
- Able to contribute ideas to drive business
- Hard working and punctual
- Access to own transport would be advantageous
Send your CV and covering letter to Head Professional, Fraser Malcolm at: email@example.com