TGI Golf Partner Clubs and Venues in the UK are being given priority to apply for the a new membership finance facility before it is launched to the wider golf club community.
This brand new golf club membership finance product has been launched by TGI Golf Finance in conjunction with Hitachi, and has already seen clubs benefitting, particularly in attracting younger members.
There are two products available
- Interest free – Club pays the subsidy
- Interest bearing – customer pays the subsidy in the form of interest
In order to have the interest bearing facility the club will be required to have FCA permissions (if using Premium Credit already, clubs should already have these). TGI Golf Finance can just simply switch you straight across if this is the case.
Clubs can also use a combination of both products as it is completely flexible to suit a range of situations and objectives.
Benefits of both facilities include:
- No recourse (once you have received payment for the membership, Hitachi will take on any debt should the customer stop paying)
- Full payment is made to the club within 7 days of customer signing up.
- Reduced administration time and costs
- Everything is completed online
- Instant credit decisions
- Improve club cash flow and budgeting
Should clubs wish to proceed all they need to do is complete and return the application form which can be downloaded via the button below and include the following information
- Latest golf club accounts
- Latest AGM report
- Copy of blank cheque or paying slip for the golf club bank account
- Copy of the clubs rules
The annual fee for this facility is £199.
Please find attached the application form, brochure and pricing structure relating to this facility.
TGI Golf Finance plans to contact club managers/secretaries directly by the end of March about this initiative, but wanted to give you the first opportunity to present this to your club.
Any TGI Golf Partners who would not like clubs to be contacted direct or have any questions please email email@example.com or call 0333 996 2229 by Friday, March 13th.