SkyCaddie is now running a new TV commercial on Sky Sports Golf, to drive pre-Christmas sales of its 2020 family of distance measuring devices.
The 30-second ad promotes its SX500 and SX400 GPS handhelds and its recently-launched LX5 GPS Smart Watch, and references how the three award-winning SkyCaddies have golf’s largest colour touch-screens in their respective categories.
The TV commercial also highlights SkyCaddie’s pin-sharp HD HoleVue graphics, its patented IntelliGreen technology, its industry-leading on-foot mapping technique, and its coverage of over 35,000 golf courses worldwide.
The Sky Sports campaign will run until the end of the 2020 Masters Tournament.
“The TV ads kick off our autumn advertising campaign but to further drive SkyCaddie sales at retail we will be adding more elements as we move into November” said SkyCaddie’s European head James Holmes. “Alongside the TV commercial we are also producing a new series of SkyCaddie Masterclass videos which highlight how to use some of the features which you can only get on a SkyCaddie, plus we are advertising on the web from mid-November onwards.”
See www.skycaddie.co.uk for details of SkyCaddie’s 2020 products.
CONTACT SKYCADDIE: 01844 296358, email@example.com
REGIONAL SKYCADDIE CONTACT INFORMATION
- Brian Doole (Scotland): Tel 07973 430312 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ian Singleton (North Wales / North West): Tel 07929 084644 email@example.com
- Simon Clare (North East): Tel 07966 378383 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Richard Higson (Midlands): Tel 07856687714 email@example.com
- Mark Wharton (Home Counties): Tel 07831 217364 firstname.lastname@example.org
- David Rigby (South West & South Wales): Tel 07970 402686 email@example.com
- Richard Tinworth (South & South East): Tel 07711 363346 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Donal McEvoy (Ireland & N. Ireland): Tel 00353 872592252 email@example.com