Faster from the tee and turf, the new Titleist TSi fairway metals are engineered with advanced speed-tuned technologies – including Active Recoil Channel 4.0 – to drive faster ball speeds and higher inertia for longer distance with incredible accuracy.
Available in Titleist Authorised retailers from November 12th, with fittings beginning October 22nd at locations nationwide, the new Titleist TSi2 and TSi3 fairways are the longest, straightest, best looking and best sounding Titleist fairway metals ever – taking after the breakthrough performance of the new TSi drivers, which have quickly become the most-played driver models on the PGA Tour. From the top of the swing, TSi’s player-tuned aerodynamics propel the clubhead fast toward the golf ball.
At impact, Active Recoil Channel (ARC) 4.0 creates greater face flex, launching the ball with increased speed. High inertia properties produce an extremely stable clubhead, providing players with more consistent speed and spin across the face for longer, straighter shots:
- TSi2 launches high with incredible speed and forgiveness across the face, with a deeper, lower CG to maximise distance.
- TSi3 is for players looking for added workability or requiring more precise control over CG placement, with a new SureFit CG Track Design for advanced speed-tuned performance and shot control.
Josh Talge, Vice President, Titleist Golf Clubs, said: “Our metalwoods engineers continue to find new ways to generate speed and distance in our fairway designs without giving up any of the performance characteristics that players demand from a Titleist golf club. TSi fairways are faster, straighter and easier-to-hit than ever – and deliver an experience at impact that many golfers would never expect from a fairway wood.”
TSi Fairway Technology & Performance:
The superior speed and performance of TSi fairway metals are driven by several key innovations:
- Active Recoil Channel (ARC) 4.0 launches the ball off the face with high launch, low spin and more speed. The improved design of ARC 4.0 – featuring a shorter channel wall – produces greater face flexibility for higher ball speeds. The more compact geometry also provides weight savings (5 grams) that are redistributed for higher inertia properties.
Stephanie Luttrell, Director, Titleist Metalwood Development, said: “The fourth generation of Active Recoil Channel continues to drive incredible speed performance for us in our fairway designs. It is such a key technology in fairway metals because of where the impact happens, low on the face. Typically, those strikes from the turf would come off the face much slower, but ARC keeps the face flexing through impact to preserve the speed players need to reach their target.”
- High-Speed VFT Face works in concert with ARC 4.0 to maximise ball speed and forgiveness across the face. A new high-contrast graphic face design highlights the face center for easy alignment at address.
- Player-Tuned Aerodynamics allows the clubhead to move fast through the air – from the top of the swing to the ball – and deliver a powerful impact. The improved head shapes feature a tour-requested softer toe profile that looks square at address. TSi feels fast in a golfer’s hands and is complemented by meticulous sound engineering that manages vibrations within the club head to deliver a Tour-Quality Sound.
- Optimised Weight Distribution with refined crown and face thicknesses creates a low CG for high launch and low spin. The high-MOI design delivers a powerful combination of speed and stability.
- SureFit CG Track Technology in TSi3 models offers three unique positions – Toe (T), Neutral (N) and Heel (H) – to adjust clubhead CG and fine-tune ball flight. After adjustment, the new track design disappears into the sole of the club to allow for smooth turf interaction through impact.
Both TSi2 and TSi3 feature Titleist’s patented SureFit hosel with 16 independent loft and lie settings, plus headweight adjustability (in two-gram increments, ranging from -4g to 4g) to create a more consistent and optimised ball flight through precision fitting.
TSi2: PURE DISTANCE:
For players seeking incredible speed and accuracy across the entire surface of the face.
- Maximum distance and forgiveness
- Improved Active Recoil Channel 4.0
- Adjustable swingweight, fixed CG location
- High launch, mid spin
- Improved aerodynamic modern shape (175cc)
- Available lofts: RH: 13.5°, 15°, 16.5°, 18°, 21°; LH: 13.5°,15°, 16.5°, 18°
TSi3: DYNAMIC DISTANCE:
For players who create more consistent contact and require more precise control over CG placement.
- Precision performance and dynamic forgiveness.
- Improved Active Recoil Channel 4.0
- Three-setting SureFit CG track and adjustable swingweight
- Mid/high launch, low spin
- Improved aerodynamic traditional shape (175c)
- Available lofts: RH: 13.5°, 15°, 16.5°, 18°; LH: 15°, 16.5°
The TSi shaft selection has been assembled to offer world-class options for every swing speed and profile preference. Golfers can choose from four high performance featured shafts or upgrade to one of three premium shafts available through Titleist’s new partnership with Graphite Design.
The TSi fairways featured shaft lineup features four new aftermarket models – KURO KAGE Black DC (High launch, mid spin), TENSEI AV Series Blue Raw (Mid launch and spin), HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX (Low/mid launch and spin) and TENSEI AV Series White Raw (Low launch and spin) – developed by the game’s top shaft manufacturers using insights from Titleist’s industry-best motion capture and consumer testing.
Graphite Design’s premium offerings include three of the most coveted shaft models on tour and throughout the golfing world – Graphite Design Tour AD DI, Graphite Design Tour AD IZ and Graphite Design Tour AD XC (Xtra Carry) – engineered with aerospace-quality carbon- fibre materials for incredible stability, consistency and feel.
In addition, Titleist offers an industry-leading number of custom shaft choices.