FootJoy has launched the all-new Tour X. The innovation-powered stability shoe was born from the synthesis of 3 Tour-proven models, brought together to deliver the ultimate “X” factor.
With input from the best golfers in the world, Tour X incorporates the best qualities of Tour-S, DNA and Fury and amplifies them with the latest performance technologies and materials to achieve the most feature-rich performance shoe in FJ’s history.
- ChromoSkin Soft Leather
- 3D Foam Collar & Tongue
- PowerPlate Outsole
- Integrated PowerStrap
- Ortholite Impressions
FJ PowerPlate Outsole with Launch Pod technology
- The most stable outsole in FJ’s range – full TPU PowerPlate outsole - 9 Launch Pods provide stability and increased surface area coverage - BOLD Tour X graphic underfoot
FJ PowerStrap system to provide midfoot control
- TPU strap provides medial & lateral midfoot support
- Supersoft, supple and waterproof ChromoSkin leather by Pittards - Reinforced top PowerEyelets locks your foot into place
Comfort technologies that wrap your foot in cushioning and control
- Ortholite Impressions FitBed for the ultimate comfort inside - Comfortable 3D Moulded Collar
- Tour-Spec stretch tongue provides comfort and breathability
Tour X is designed to suit golfers who seek maximum stability. Leading FJ Brand Ambassadors, Rafa Cabrerra Bello and Kevin Kisner, have already made the switch to Tour X for play in tournaments around the world.
Richard Fryer, Director Of Footwear Product Management, said: “Feedback from tour and consumers told us that they loved the unmatched stability from the PowerPlate outsole and PowerStrap of Tour-S but craved soft supple leather they experienced in DNA and the underfoot comfort in Fury. So, we combined all three and turbo-charged it with the latest technology to create the ultimate hybrid performance shoe. And Tour X was born.”
White/Blue/Lime Black/Lime White/Silver/Red Boa
Release Date: January 6th, 2020
RRP From: £179.99