Product Specialist (North-West England) – PING
We have a great opportunity to join our UK sales team as a Product Specialist in the North-West region. Reporting directly to the Northern UK Regional Sales Manager, the role will cover the territory of Cumbria, Lancashire, Cheshire, Merseyside, Greater Manchester, North Wales, Staffordshire and Shropshire.
- Coordinate and schedule custom fitting days with authorised PING retailers
- Liaise with members of the UK sales team to strategically plan the North-West custom fitting day diary
- Set up every PING custom fitting day to the highest standards of the brand
- Deliver PING custom fitting days and provide an exceptional consumer experience
- Provide custom fitting recommendations to consumers for all PING golf clubs
- Deliver custom fitting training to authorised PING retailers
- Be an expert in all PING products and services.
The successful candidate will be required to attend various PING-supported events and golf shows, as well as being available to work outside of normal office hours, including weekends and bank holidays.
Essential skills and personal qualities:
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills
- A passion for delivering the highest levels of customer and consumer service
- A committed and passionate golfer
- Excellent computer and golf technology skills
- Exceptional organisation and time management
- A passion for quality and continuous improvement.
If you would like to apply for this position, please submit your application in writing to email@example.com by the closing date of Friday 21st November 2022. Applications should include your CV and a covering letter that explains why you would be an exceptional candidate for this role.