Sales Assistant x 2 Penrith Golf Hub, Cumbria
Are you an ambitious customer focused individual with excellent communication skills? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our ever-growing team at Penrith Golf Hub. With massive expansion happening over the next 3 years this offers a fantastic chance to develop and enhance your career.
At PGH we pride ourselves on giving the ultimate customer experience and require potential candidates to echo this ethos. The role will require you to become part of a team responsible for overseeing the day to day running of a modern busy retail space, aswell as a 14 bay driving range, 9 hole payand play course and 9 hole foot golf course.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to,
- Welcoming visitors and members to PGH and providing a first-class customer service experience
- Managing both expos till system and acuity booking system, along with managing payments and customer accounts
- Booking lessons and custom fits on behalf of our five PGA professionals
- Stock control and replenishment
- Maintaining merchandising and housekeeping standards in our busy retail space
- Overlooking the driving range
- Advising customers and offering recommendations on products and services we offer at PGH
- Sales experience would be beneficial but is not essential as full training is provided
- Paid holidays
- Salary negotiable depending on experience
- Enrolled into pension scheme
- Great work culture and team environment
Application Deadline: 31/12/2021. Email CV to email@example.com
Assistant PGA Professional - Walsall Golf Club, West Midlands
Fantastic opportunity for an individual with strong retail and coaching skills to join the professional team at Walsall Golf Club. Would welcome any PGA trainee or PGA Qualified Professional to apply for the role. The role involves the following;
- 30-35 retail hours per week
- Opportunity to grow junior academy at the club
- Develop personal coaching business
Please send CV & covering letter to Head Professional Dan Higgs at firstname.lastname@example.org
PGA Trainee/Retail Assistant - West Bradford Golf Club, part of Major Golf Direct
Due to continued growth we are expanding our team, the ideal applicant will want to deliver an industry leading customer experience, develop their own coaching business and have a keen eye for retail and fitting.
Working on a shift system will leave plenty of time to teach and play.
Please email email@example.com with CV and cover letter.