Find A Career
Qualified/Nearly Qualified/Trainee PGA Professional required for prestigious Northern Irish golf club with a substantial membership and an international visitor profile, working with the new incoming Head Professional.
Castlerock Golf Club is a classic links course set amid towering dunes. Situated on the Causeway coast and only a 20-minute drive from both Royal Portrush Golf Club and Portstewart Golf Club and would provide an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated, proactive individual with great interpersonal skills to professionally develop their career.
There is a new Pro Shop being prepared and a state-of-the-art Swing Studio too which will allow development of a busy custom fitting and coaching diary.
- Ability to work well, and communicate effectively, within a team environment.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including weekends, holidays, and a variety of
- Enjoy working with the public.
- Have an excellent customer service manner.
- Maintain solid product knowledge.
- Be comfortable with modern computerised equipment. Knowledge in EPOS, Trackman, BRS and Club V1would be an advantage.
- Assist in all daily pro shop operations.
- Maintain strong knowledge of pro shop merchandise and assist with inventory, restocking and designing golf displays.
- Ensure an efficient and polite player registration process and proper pace of play.
- Communicate effectively with professional staff to ensure prompt service to guests requiring technical assistance or lessons.
- Assist in custom fitting, lessons, and group coaching programmes.
Applications should be submitted via email to email@example.com
Closing date is 30th April 2023.