Find A Career
Qualified/Nearly Qualified/Trainee PGA Professional required for prestigious Edinburgh Golf Club with a substantial membership and an international visitor profile. Prestonfield Golf Club is situated directly in the heart of the city of Edinburgh and would provide an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated, proactive individual with great interpersonal skills to professionally develop their career. Busy teaching diaries/custom fitting appointments are maintained yearly with our outdoor practice facilities and indoor Trackman Studio.
- Ability to work well, and communicate effectively, within a team environment.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including weekends, holidays and a variety of shifts.
- Enjoy working with the public.
- Have an excellent customer service manner.
- Maintain solid product knowledge.
- Be comfortable with modern computerised equipment. Knowledge in EPOS, Trackman and Intelligent Golf would be an advantage.
- Assist in all daily pro shop operations.
- Maintain strong knowledge of pro shop merchandise and assist the Retail Assistant with inventory, restocking and designing golf displays.
- Ensure an efficient and polite player registration process and proper pace of play.
- Communicate effectively with professional staff to ensure prompt service to guests requiring technical assistance or lessons.
- Assist in custom fitting, lessons and group coaching programmes.
Please submit application with current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org